The conference takes place at 111 Thayer Street, Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs.
Sessions are held in the McKinney Conference Room (3rd floor).
Film Screenings and panel discussions are held in the Joukowsky Forum (1st floor).
From the North/Boston:
- Take I-95 South exit 22A toward downtown Providence.
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward Memorial Boulevard.
- Turn left at Washington Street.
- Washington Street turns into Waterman Street.
- Turn right onto Thayer Street.
- The Watson Institute is located almost two blocks down on your left, at the intersection of Thayer and Charlesfield Streets.
From the South/New York and Providence/T.F. Green Airport:
- Take I-95 North to Exit 19 (I-195E).
- Once on I-195, take Exit 2 (Gano Street).
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto India Street and follow to Gano Street.
- At stop sign, turn right onto Gano Street.
- Go straight through traffic light.
- At blinking yellow light, turn left onto Power Street.
- Stay on Power Street and at fifth stop sign, turn right onto Thayer Street.
- The Watson Institute is located one block down on your right, at the intersection of Thayer and Charlesfield streets.
From the East/Cape Cod and Fall River:
- Take I-195 West to Exit 3 (Gano Street).
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Gano Street.
- At the blinking yellow light, turn left onto Power Street.
- At the corner of Power and Thayer Streets, turn right.
- The Watson Institute is located one block down on your right, at the intersection of Thayer and Charlesfield Streets.
From the East Side of Providence:
- Head west on Angell Street.
- Turn left on Hope Street and continue past George Street until you get to Benevolent Street.
- Turn right onto Benevolent Street.
- Travel two blocks west until you reach Thayer Street. The Watson Institute is on your left.
Walking from Brown University’s Van Wickle Gates:
- Starting at the Van Wickle Gates, travel south on Prospect Street.
- Turn left on George Street and continue two blocks until you reach Thayer Street.
- Turn right on Thayer Street.
- The Watson Institute will be on your left, just past Benevolent Street.
Sponsored by The Scheuer Fund, Ruth and Joseph Moskow Endowment in Judaic Studies, Herbert H Goldberger Lectureship Fund, Center for Middle East Studies, and Modern Culture & Media