Welcome to a centralized resource for Instructors,
On-Site Directors, and On-Site Coordinators
In this website, you will find:
- Information about Pre-College Programs’ and Summer Session’s courses
- Administrative logistics and support before, during, and after your course
- Teaching and pedagogy resources
- Professional development opportunities
The Academic Program Coordinator (APC) team will guide you through key milestones in the summer academic timeline with email reminders and assistance for navigating deadlines.
To view the student-facing pages:
We hope this informational website will be a valuable resource and help to answer many of your questions. As you need more information, please contact us.
- If you are not familiar with Brown’s Pre-College Programs, visit the ABOUT US page
- If you are interested in teaching in the Pre-College Programs, visit the PROPOSE A COURSE page
- If you are currently an Instructor, On-Site Director, or On-Site Coordinator in a Pre-College Program, visit the PRE-COLLEGE PROGRAM for which you are teaching to view course logistics and support information
- If you are currently teaching or interested in teaching in Summer Session, please visit the SUMMER SESSION page