- Software Control Modeling
Author: Dennis Jarvis
Notes: Main routine is C, other files are Fortran.
Download: source code (344kb)
- Codes for Optimal Stochastic Control: Documentation and Users Guide
Author: Dennis Jarvis and Harold J. Kushner
Date: May 3, 1996
Download: compressed postscript (134kb)View abstract of paper.
- GeomView, an interactive 3D viewing program for Unix
Currently for Unix systems only.
- Chaos and Fractal Explorer Java Applets
Authors: Robert Devaney et. al., Dynamical Systems and Technology Project at Boston University
- Rice University ODE software for Matlab
Author: John C. Polking, Rice University
Also available on the web in applet format (Prentice Hall website).
Contact Person: Bard Ermentrout
- CANDYS/QA, Computer Analysis of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems/Qualitative Analysis, for the numerical treatment of bifurcations
Author: Wolfgang Jansen, Nonlinear Dynamics Group, Universität Potsdam
- PDECONT, bifurcation analysis tool
Author: Kurt Lust, Dept. of Computer Science, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- AUTO: Continuation and bifurcation software for ODEs
Developing organization: Computational Mathematics and Visualization Laboratory (CMVL), Dept. of Computer Science, Concordia University
Download: Paper (by E. J. Doedel, A. R. Champneys, T. F. Fairgrieve, Yuri A. Kuznetsov, B. Sandstede and X. J. Wang)
- DDE-BIFTOOL, a Matlab package for numerical bifurcation analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed discrete delays.
Author: Koen Engelborghs, Dept. of Computer Science, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven