The application deadline for the 6th Cohort of the Leadership Development Program is [Extended] August
22 30, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Leadership Development Program of New England!
The application to the Leadership Development Program of New England is free of charge. Applications to the 6th Cohort beginning October of 2021 are now open and available online. We strongly encourage you to submit the application form as early as possible and to allow time for the supplemental supervisor recommendation form to be received by the application deadline.
- Current (or previous) work experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity or role; this experience need not be exclusively in the addiction profession. Applicants without prior supervisory experience may be considered if they demonstrate exceptional qualities and potential for leadership roles.
- Operational management skills that include employee supervision, goal setting, budgeting, and/or managing financial resources.
- Have been identified as possessing exceptional leadership potential by others within the profession.
Additional application requirements include:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Education to include some formal training in managerial or supervisory skills.
- Work experience must include a minimum of 2-5 years directly supervising others.
- Contact information for a supervisor or mentor who knows you and can verify your work and your participation in the program
Program Schedule (Cohort 6)
Participants are expected to be present and actively participate in all learning session.
A major portion of the program cost will be covered by the New England Addiction Transfer Technology Center (ATTC) and the Prevention Technology Transfer Center (PTTC). The participant fee, which will cover the remaining balance of the program cost has been reduced to $600 per participant. Participant fees will be comprised of an investment by each program participant and/or each sponsoring organization. Additional payment information. The participant fee stated here is only for Region 1 (New England) applicants. Outside of the New England region, applicants will be responsible for all program costs.
Continuing Education Credits
If you have already submitted your application for the Leadership Development Program Cohort 6 and need to schedule your interview, please visit our Contact Us page to speak with a team member to pick a date and time available that works best for your schedule. Please note that interview blocks are in 30-minute increments. The interview deadline for the Leadership Development Program Cohort 6 is September 1, 2021.