The organizers of this symposium are committed to creating an environment that prioritizes physical, intellectual, and sensory accessibility.
- Leeds Theatre and Lobby/Breezeway is accessible to wheelchair users from street level via the entrance to the Dill Performing Arts Center located at 83 Waterman Street
- Live captioning via Remote CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) and access copies of talks will be available.
- If you are an ASL user planning to attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate interpretation.
- Access to a quiet, sensory-friendly room will be available for attendees for the duration of the symposium.
- There is one gender-inclusive, wheelchair accessible, single-stall restroom located on the first floor of Lyman Hall, which can be accessed directly from Leeds Theatre. Additional restrooms are located on the basement level of Lyman Hall (accessible to wheelchair users via the building entrance located on the Ruth J. Simmons Quadrangle) and the second floor of Lyman Hall
- There is no elevator in the building.
- We kindly request your assistance and support in making this a chemical and fragrance-free event. We ask that attendees refrain from the following before or during the event: smoking; wearing colognes, perfumes or scented oils; and using chemical based laundry detergents or fabric softeners. We ask participants to wear something that has had limited exposure to the items above.
If you have specific accessibility needs or requests of any kind or have questions about accessibility please contact email@example.com