Welcome to our group!
In the Ault Fluids Laboratory, our research lies at the intersection of applied mathematics, scientific computing, and complex fluid dynamics. A few of the range of topics studied in our group include:
- Classical fluid dynamics theory
- Non-linear dynamical systems
- Thermo-fluidic multi-physics phenomena
- Environmental/ethical engineering
- High-performance computing
- Computational fluid dynamics
We also have a passion to contribute towards solving the Grand Challenges for engineering in the 21st century, including the problems of engineering better medicines, advancing health informatics, and providing access to clean water. We are always looking forward to rich, diverse multidisciplinary collaborations. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out to Prof. Ault at firstname.lastname@example.org.