We are currently hiring highly motivated postdocs, graduate students, and undergraduate students with interest in the following:
- Complex fluids and soft matter
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Applied math and scientific computing
- Non-linear coupled transport phenomena
- Electrokinetics and particle flows
- Protein dynamics and biomedical devices
Please send your CV and a brief statement of intents to Prof. Ault (email@example.com).
Prospective Graduate Students
Prospective graduate students interested in working in the Ault fluids laboratory should apply directly to the Ph.D. program in Fluids and Thermal Sciences at Brown University. Also feel free to contact Prof. Ault directly.
Please contact Prof. Ault either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person (Barus & Holley 429).