Reprints of published papers are available upon request.
- S. Lee, J. Lee, and J. T. Ault. The role of variable zeta potential on diffusiophoretic and diffusioosmotic transport. Under review for publication in Physics of Fluids.
- R. Migacz and J. T. Ault. Diffusiophoresis in a Taylor-dispersing solute. In revision for publication in Physical Review Fluids.
- J. Teng, B. Rallabandi, H. A. Stone, and J. T. Ault. Coupling of translation and rotation in the motion of finite-length rods near solid boundaries. In revision for publication in Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- *L. Martínez, P. Merino, G. Santoro, J. I. Martínez, S. Katsanoulis, J. T. Ault, Á. Mayoral, L. Vázquez, M. Accolla, A. Dazzi, et al. Metal-catalyst-free gas-phase synthesis of long-chain hydrocarbons. Nature Comm., 12(1):1–8, 2021. ∗Featured as Editor’s Suggestion.
- S. Shim, S. Khodaparast, C.-Y. Lai, J. Yan, J. T. Ault, B. Rallabandi, O. Shardt, and H. A. Stone. CO2-driven diffusiophoresis for maintaining a bacteria-free surface. Soft Matter, 17(9):2568–2576, 2021
- H. Ghossein, A. A. Hassen, S. Kim, J. T. Ault, and U. K. Vaidya. Characterization of Mechanical Performance of Composites Fabricated Using Innovative Carbon Fiber Wet Laid Process. J. Compos. Sci., 4(3):124, 2020
- T. J. Shimokusu, V. G. Maybruck, J. T. Ault, and Sangwoo Shin. Colloid Separation by CO2-Induced Diffusiophoresis. Langmuir, 36(25):7032–7038, 2019
- B. Saintyves, B. Rallabandi, T. Jules, J. T. Ault, T. Salez, C. Schönecker, H. A. Stone, and L. Mahadevan. Rotation of a submerged finite cylinder moving down a soft incline. Soft Matter, 16(16):4000–4007, 2020
- S. Shin, J. T. Ault, K. Toda-Peters, and A. Q. Shen. Particle trapping in merging flow junctions by fluid-solute-colloid-boundary interactions. Phys. Rev. Fluids, 5(2):024304, 2020
- S. T. Chan∗, J. T. Ault∗, S. J. Haward, E. Meiburg, and A. Q. Shen. Coupling of vortex breakdown and stability in a swirling flow. Phys. Rev. Fluids, 4(8):084701, 2019. ∗The authors contributed equally to this work.
- S. Battat, J. T. Ault, S. Shin, S. Khodaparast, and H. A. Stone. Particle entrainment in dead-end pores by diffusiophoresis. Soft Matter, 15(19):3879–3885, 2019
- J. T. Ault, S. Shin, and H. A. Stone. Characterization of surface–solute interactions by diffusioosmosis. Soft Matter, 15(7):1582–1596, 2019
- J. T. Ault, S. Shin, and H. A. Stone. Diffusiophoresis in narrow channel flows. J. Fluid Mech., 854:420–448, Sept. 2018
- ∗D. Oettinger, J. T. Ault, H. A. Stone, and G. Haller. Invisible anchors trap particles in branching junctions. Phys. Rev. Lett., 121(5):054502, Aug. 2018. ∗Featured as Editor’s Suggestion.
- J. T. Ault, P. B. Warren, S. Shin, and H. A. Stone. Diffusiophoresis in one-dimensional solute gradients. Soft Matter, 13(47):9015–9023, Nov. 2017
- S. Shin, J. T. Ault, P. B. Warren, and H. A. Stone. Accumulation of colloidal particles in flow junctions induced by fluid flow and diffusiophoresis. Phys. Rev. X, 7(4), Nov. 2017
- S. Shin, J. T. Ault, J. Feng, P. B. Warren, and H. A. Stone. Low-cost zeta potentiometry using solute gradients. Adv. Mater., 29(30):1701516, June 2017
- T.-H. Chen, J. T. Ault, H. A. Stone, and C. B. Arnold. High-speed axial-scanning wide-field microscopy for volumetric particle tracking velocimetry. Exp. Fluids, 58(5), Apr. 2017
- J. T. Ault, B. Rallabandi, O. Shardt, K. K. Chen, and H. A. Stone. Entry and exit flows in curved pipes. J. Fluid Mech., 815:570–591, Feb. 2017
- J. Feng, M. Muradoglu, H. Kim, J. T. Ault, and H. A. Stone. Dynamics of a bubble bouncing at a liquid/liquid/gas interface. J. Fluid Mech., 807:324–352, Oct. 2016
- J. T. Ault, A. Fani, K. K. Chen, S. Shin, F. Gallaire, and H. A. Stone. Vortex-breakdown-induced particle capture in branching junctions. Phys. Rev. Lett., 117(8), Aug. 2016
- R. Mensire, J. T. Ault, E. Lorenceau, and H. A. Stone. Point-source imbibition into dry aqueous foams. EPL (Europhys. Lett.), 113(4):44002, Feb. 2016
- S. Shin, E. Um, B. Sabass, J. T. Ault, M. Rahimi, P. B. Warren, and H. A. Stone. Size-dependent control of colloid transport via solute gradients in dead-end channels. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 113(2):257–261, Dec. 2015
- J. T. Ault, K. K. Chen, and H. A. Stone. Downstream decay of fully developed Dean flow. J. Fluid Mech., 777:219–244, July 2015
- S. Shin∗, J. T. Ault∗, and H. A. Stone. Flow-driven rapid vesicle fusion via vortex trapping. Langmuir, 31(26):7178–7182, June 2015. ∗The authors contributed equally to this work.
- N. A. Marine, P. M. Wheat, J. T. Ault, and J. D. Posner. Diffusive behaviors of circle-swimming motors. Phys. Rev. E, 87(5), May 2013