Badre LabCognitive Neuroscience of Cognitive Control and Memory
Welcome to the Badre Lab!
The Badre Lab studies the neural systems supporting the cognitive control of memory and action. The lab employs cognitive neuroscience methods including behavioral testing, functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), computational modeling, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and testing of patient populations.
Recent and Upcoming Talks:
- February 27: Colloquium Talk at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- March 26, : Invited Symposium 4 at CNS- “Making Decisions in a Structured World”, San Francisco, CA
- May 16- 19: Control Processes Conference at Brown University, Providence, RI
- June 14- 19: Ernst Strungmann Forum- Intrusive Thinking across Neuropsychiatric Disorders, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- September 20: Colloquium Talk at University of Maryland, College Park, MD