Welcome to the Table View of the LeaRRn Resource Database.
Search our database to see our curated resources for Learning Health Systems Rehabilitation Research. We gathered these resources from our Webinars and Grand Rounds presentations, and suggestions from researchers within the LeaRRn network.
There are a few different ways to interact with the resources in our collection using this table.
- Filter your results by clicking “Filter” at the top of the table, and then select the fields that are of interest to you.
- “Group” your results by those same fields. For instance, by selecting “Domain (primary)” and “Competency (primary),” you will be able to view all the resources associated with the competencies associated within each domain.
- “Sort” by field. This will keep all the resources in the table, sorting its contents to meet your research needs.
- Keyword searching is also an option. Click the magnifying glass on the right side of the screen and enter your keywords.
- Download a .csv file of this entire resource database by using the outer, website scroller to reveal the bottom of the table. Then click the words “Download csv” on the bottom right to download to your computer.