At General Meetings
The most direct way to interact with the GSC is by attending a meeting — first Wednesday of every month, 7–9pm in the graduate lounge
Talk to your Representatives
You may also want to raise issues through your department representative(s) by emailing them or talking to them in person.
Contact the Officers
If you wish, you can email the officers directly:
- To raise concerns and for general advice and questions on advocating for graduate student issues, contact the President or the Vice President of Advocacy.
- For questions regarding GSC general meetings, the GSC Constitution and By Laws, or vacancies for Departmental Representatives on GSC, contact the Chair of Communications.
- For issues specific to international students, contact the Chair of International Student Advocacy.
- For issues specific to masters students, contact the Chair of Masters’ Advocacy.
- For concerns relating to university committees vacancies for committee reps, contact the Chair of Nominations.
- For questions about social programming, contact the Chair of Social Events.
- For questions about Graduate Lounge, contact the Chair of Student Life.
- For information about grant funding, conference funding, departmental rebates, and event funding, contact the Treasurer.
- For issues with this website, the mailing lists, or other tech issues, contact the Chair of Technology.
The GSC has a campus mailbox for written correspondence. You can write to us at:
Brown University, Box 1952
Providence, RI 02912